ethics, integrity & impact
We fight hard for our clients, bringing our arsenal of contacts and tactics to all of our work. Those who trust us love that we know how to win, ethically. Anyone affiliated with Hill Impact, in any capacity, commits to represent the firm ethically, with integrity, and with unwavering passion to make a positive impact. Please see the pledge each and every one of us lives by below.
1. I will conduct my business on behalf of Hill Impact and its clients honestly, and ethically.
2. I understand the ever changing landscape of communications, government relations and public affairs requires me to stay on top of best practices; I agree to participate in all Hill Impact ethics training and best practice seminars, as well as the firm's monthly network call.
3. I appreciate the firm's stance on pay-to-play and agree to strictly abide by its guidelines, including disclosure requirements.
4. I agree to treat all persons with respect -- period.
5. Hill Impact prides itself in its pro bono practice. I will treat those clients with the same level of concern, commitment and professionalism as I do the firm's paying clients, without ever taking away from our important work for those who pay for our services.
6. I recognize that Hill Impact is a non-partisan firm; I value and appreciate the diverse ideological and political views of the team and its clients.
7. I understand that many clients disclose sensitive, proprietary and confidential information to Hill Impact. I will strictly abide by the firm's non-disclosure agreement and always safeguard the information entrusted to me.
8. I agree to never mislead clients, journalists, policymakers, think-tanks, or anyone for that matter -- relationships at Hill Impact are developed professionally, maintained through courtesy & respect, and cemented through the trust others have in our integrity.
Work hard. Do the right thing. Be happy.