join our team
In search of smart, talented, kind . . . honest . . .
passionate . . . self-starting . . . charitable . . . brave . . . professional . . . strategic . . . creative . . . did we say honest?
We are communicators, artists, policy experts, lobbyists, mentors, philanthropists, crisis leaders -- diverse in skill and experience. Our team prides itself on its skill, resolve and integrity -- we trust each other. Great people are made better when equipped with the right tools, systems and colleagues they trust.
Employee "manual" found below.
1. Be honest, especially with yourself.
2. Bonuses are based on keeping clients happy, not getting new ones.
3. Work smart . . . and hard. There will be time to party when the client wins.
4. Stay sharp. Constantly hone your skills. Make time to explore techniques, strategies, and tools & teach the rest of us.
5. Never discriminate, though we do not work for terrorists or anyone who wants us to do anything shady or illegal.
6. If you have a cause you want us to help, pro bono, bring it forward -- we will if we can.
7. We are non-partisan, with political views across the spectrum -- must accept that we don't agree 100% of the time.
8. The founder loves music, most all genres, but reserves the right to hit stop on your bad tunes (especially pop).
9. Relationships still matter, so go make friends -- honestly and ethically.
10. No misleading clients, journalists, policymakers, think-tanks, or anyone for that matter -- relationships built through trust.
11. You signed a non-disclosure so under no circumstance should you discuss our clients, their work, or issues, outside of the workplace.
Freedom comes not from wealth but through the ability to help others.